#Stylepost...first up Converse☆

Hi all...I hope your Mondays are going well! 

I'm back with a style post today. As you may have seen on my social media pages I recently added 2 pairs of runners to my shoe collection and as promised here is the first of the style posts pairing them with a skirt/dress as opposed to jeans. 

I love my heels as I'm sure you all do but isn't it nice that runners are so on trend so you can feel stylish and comfortable too!

First up is the Converse pair:

Converse runners ready to be styled!
I loved that these were a bit different and would be quiet versatile. I went for the 7 (my actual size) as  I have a pair in size 6...some people recommend to get a size smaller, but I find the pair I have a bit snug so I went for the size up in these. They fit well but did take me a few wears to break them in. 

These are perfect with jeans but I wanted to make them work with dresses/skirts also. See below I have styled them with a green skirt and plain black t-shirt I have (both Penneys). 

I added gold accessories, my leopard print sunnies also from Penneys, my Marc Jacobs bag and Zara denim jacket. It was a day to night look (as I did go out for a few drinks!)...so I can vouch for that,ha ha!

#styling

These were on sale and there are still some sizes available here.

So there you go,a bit of styling on a Monday,hope it helped if you want to work something like this into your wardrobe!

Next style post coming soon and keep an eye on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and @mags_style on Snapchat too!! Bye for now xxx


Comments

Popular Posts