First Blog of the year...Happy New Year!!! #2015 #Magstyle

Christmas has gone in a blink of an eye!!! I had such a lovely time at home. It was the first time in my home house in 11 years. We have been in my sisters house (thanks to Anna and Mark) since our Mam died and it was nice to embrace it at home again. It was a happy rather then sad occasion, Christmas was her favourite time of year so it's always the best way.


Christmas Tree and what turned out to be fabulous presents at Home Sweet Home!


My sister Shel, her hubby Pat+their son Isaac stayed at the house too. It was his first Christmas so it was extra special...Santa wasn't at our house since we were small!


Isaac sorting out Santa and Rudolph!!;-)
I had my lovely dress from Born for the day (read all about that shopping trip here):


Cheers to Christmas Day and my Born Dress!

My skirt also got an outting...I styled it for day and night:


#ootd #ootn

(In the end I wore a longsleeved top for ootn as it was really cold that same night!!)

We ate drank and were merry, I really chilled out after a busy run up to Christmas, it was great!!


My sister lighting the pudding!

Relaxing after all the eating and drinking!

I also did some sale shopping after the relaxing which included the purchase of these fabulous boots from New Look:


Sale Shopping!

After Birthday celebrations for my friend, the lovely Caitriona, in Galway, I decided on Skibereen for New Years. I wasn't expecting it (and it was no London) but there were fireworks and all!
Birthday drinks for one of the girls over the holidays!

Fireworks in Skibereen!
It was great fun. I am now back in Galway again and I am nursing a cold after all the shenanigans, it's a great excuse for a hot whiskey though!

I am kind of dreading getting back to reality but yet looking forward to the New Year...(and getting my nails done!!Ha ha appointment just made!).

It's now 2015 and I really hope it's a great year both personally and professionally...here we go! I hope you will join me as I share my blog with you this year!!

Bye for nowxxx

Ps: Looking forward to getting creative this year...I bought myself a sewing machine for Christmas(eeks!)...now to figure out what I'm doing?!?

Comments

Popular Posts