Into the West Blogger Network event Sunday 10th May in The G Hotel #ITWBN

Hi all,

You will have seen me sharing a few snaps of the latest Into the West Blogger Network event on Sunday 10th May! It was my 4th and it was held in the fabulous G Hotel who looked after us so well on the day.

I love The G, if you haven't availed of their dinner and a movie and their afternoon tea I would highly recommend them. The Spa there is also amazing!! 

I wore a dress and shoes from Penneys, jacket from Darling which I purchased in Portobello in Galway. My bag was from Coach.

#TheGHotel

Back to the wonderful event, that was planned and executed so well by the lovely Yummy Mummy Sinead Carroll and the equally lovely Saibh EganThey not only plan a great event but are two very inspirational and supportive people too. I know for a fact me or my blog wouldn't be where it is without the ITWBN!


#ITWBN
Yummy Mummy , Saibh EganCharleneFlanaganMake-UpCctrendz

The day kicked off with a cocktail and an obligatory selfie (or two!) With Anna (Anna MUA)Ruth (The Beauty Kemple), Ruth (Fashion Truth by Ruth) and Siobhan (Dreaming in Sequins):


#selfies!

After mingling and chatting to new and old faces we took our seats and the speakers took to the stage.

I was at the "Rabbitte Island" table with a lovely group of bloggers and I finally got to meet this lady after following her blog for some time...it's Sarah from The Creative Yoke!



#bloggers

First up Sinead from MinnieMelange.com. I loved her and her talk. She spoke of her blogging journey, the people she had met along the way and gave tips and advice. I had a brief chat with her and only wish I had chatted to her more. Check her out by following the link above.


Sinead from Minnie Melange

Next up Deirdre Dunne from Castleprint. She spoke all about branding, marketing and that print is a big player in a world of Social Media. We all felt compelled to look into business cards after her talk, that little piece of card can bring you a long way when placed in the right hands! Now I just have to think of a design...!?


Deirdre from Castleprint

A break followed and we browsed the pop-up shops. Debenhams, The Body Shop, Cotton Face Vintage, Insight Haircare, Boots/No.7and Amber. I loved chatting to everyone and checking out the products! We got to see the new skincare range from No.7 and the lovely new nail colours for Summer. The Body Shop have new Honey Bronze products which look amazing a Vitamin C booster moisturiser for "grumpy" skin...love it! Cotton Faces jewellery is always amazing! Debenhams had fragrances to sample and some skin care too! Insight were there with their selection of haircare products and Amber offers a wide range of holistic products.


The stands on the day

The food was very tasty and the fabulous cake from Sweet Treats By Fiona looked too good to eat...but we did in the end and it tasted as good as it looks!


Food glorious food!

We also had some fun at Mez's Masquerades too...#mezzing around!!!


#mezzingaround!

The second part of the day started with Wayne Denner. Another great speaker with tips on what and how we share things on Social Media. It's an excellent platform but I think this talk gave food for thought around thinking before you share,who will see it and what will it say about you.


Wayne Denner

Karen from Karora


Last up but by no means least Karen from Karora. She spoke about the brand,the growing of the brand and that it was both a personal and a professional journey. 

The talks as always were fun and informative and they provided something to take away from the day and let it help/add to/grow your blog and you as a blogger too!

I also was lucky enough to win a prize. I received these oils from Dolores Andrew Gavin, I was delighted as I love oils! I met her at the event and she gave me first hand advice on the best way to use them. I am really looking forward to trying these out!

My prize!
With Dolores
We were also spoiled with our goodie bags, the sponsors were so generous. I am also really looking forward to trying out these products:




To sum it up it was a wonderful day in a wonderful location, catching up with friends and making new friends.

I am Inspired and looking forward to meeting everyone again soon. 

In the meantime I will keep working away on my Blog and hope you will continue to enjoy it!

To finish...I want to thank and Sinead and Saibh for letting me be a part of such a wonderful group that is ITWBN! If you have started a blog or are thinking about it,check this network out!!

Bye for now xxx

Comments

Popular Posts