Beauty on a budget...follow-up๐Ÿ’„

Hi all...I am back with a post and I'm not sure if you noticed but Magstyle has a bit of a new layout too๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜Š

This one was started and then put to one side as was the blog for a bit but I have finally finished it. It is a follow-up beauty post...a" beauty on a budget" one. 

I shared a "beauty on a budget piece" in January (see it here) and had said at the time that I had bought an eye cream and toner in Lidl and would share my thoughts after use. Well the eye cream is still in use and I have pretty much come to the end of the toner. Both have agreed with my skin and I have found them easy to use. 


Cien eyecream and toner from Lidl

Eye cream: I apply a small amount morning and evening after cleansing, toning and before I apply my moisturiser. I stress small amount as it is your delicate eye area. I have been advised in the past to apply eyecream with your ring finger.


Eye cream

Toner: It is released using a pump action by pressing down with your make-up pad so you control the amount you use. Again I do this morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising. 


Toner

If you have never tried eye cream and/or toner and want to add them to your routine to try them out you can't go wrong with these. Likewise if on a budget these are also a good option. I would definitely purchase both again. 

I think with skincare it's good to mix and match with a different range products and don't be afraid of beauty on a budget...if you try and don't like they weren't that expensive in the first place๐Ÿ˜‰ Products will suit individuals differently so bear this in mind with your own individual skincare routine. 

I hope this is of some help and I hope to be back with more beauty and fashion inspired posts soon! 

In the meantime 
check out Magstyle on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram in between posts and I am on Snapchat too: @mags_style


Bye for now! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts