House on Leeson Street and an East Coast Meet-up!

Hi all,

Slowly but surely I am getting on top of my posts after a busy month!

Towards the end of June I paid a visit to House on Leeson Street with some fellow East Coast Bloggers for a night arranged by Sarah from Creative Yoke.

Lets just say at the end of the night we all wanted it to be our House!;)

As I said it is based on Leeson Street in Dublin and it offers tasty food, unique cocktails, a charger you can leave on the table beside you (no need for lugging plugs or leaving your phone behind the bar here - With a small deposit it’s yours as long as you need it – great idea!) There are also magazines at your disposal if you are up to date with social media and your date is late!!


Phone charger...godsend for us bloggers!


Magazines...I love it!!

The Supper deal is a steal – see below and it’s tasty too!


Supper deal...would recommend!

We were spoilt with The Body Shop goodies. I received the Body Splash and Moisturiser. The splash is so refreshing to apply just after a shower and the body moisturiser smells divine – these are not part of the Happy Hour range for nothing...these are limited edition so get them quick! 
Thanks to The Body Shop and Revolve PR!!



One word...Divine!

After my food which I washed down with a lovely glass of white wine, I had a yummy cocktail in a cup – yes you read that right – a cup – (the photo below is courtesy of Sarah from Creative Yoke). Thanks for capturing it!

They serve the cocktails uniquely and the one I chose came in a cup when I ordered it! Sarah had the Belle Blush which was nearly too pretty to drink – also see below to appreciate how pretty it really is!


Cocktail in a cup!

The Belle Blush!

Others in attendance on the night and who were as equally as impressed as me were:



Check out their blogs on the links above!

Here are the last of us...we didn't get a full group photo on the night! Next time;)


Last ones standing!

Looking forward to meeting you soon again girls and thanks for organising this Sarah...sorry so slow getting this up!

Bye for now...Next post up will be my Red Door Treatment from Elizabeth Arden! Told you – getting on top of them;) 

Check out my Facebook / Twitter/ Instagram for microblogging in between!
xxx




Comments

  1. Ah looks like such a fun night. Love House ~ was there once and need to go back!!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was thanks and you should Siobhan! Check out those cocktails! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts