Launch of Eyre Cocktail Bar at the Skeff!♡ #ITWBN #EyreCocktails

The Skeff has played a part in many nights out that I have had in Galway...in fact I think it is where I sipped my first Cosmopolitan so I always somewhat associate it with a taste for cocktails!

Quiet apt then that thanks to Into The West Blogger Network I was able to attend the launch of The Skeff's new Eyre Cocktail Bar where So Sue Me herself aka Suzanne Jackson launched her own signature cocktail on the night “So Sip Me” which was very tasty! She mixed it up herself on her arrival and shared some blogging tips with us all too. She is right up there with the top digital influencers so she knows what she's talking about!

Her new cocktail is included on the new extensive menu on offer which has a cocktail for every occasion and mood!


Mixing it up!
Here it is...see full menu below!



The setting was great and we were treated really well from the moment we arrived. We got a lovely gift of a mini Hendricks gin and tonic and a Skeff voucher and we were treated to savoury and sweet treats...we did not go hungry or thirsty!


Dolores and myself feeling and being treated like VIPs! *Photo courtesy of The Skeff *




Treats

The location of The Skeff is great too. It is across from Eyre Square and is very easy to get to and from the main bus and train stations (just as an fyi to anyone travelling!) .




The Connacht rugby player Jack Dineen was the MC for the evening and did a great job with proceedings. 

There was a great buzz and it had the Friday night feeling for sure! My ITWBN blogger buddies were there and all in all the night went really well. I will be back  soon...(I’m thirsty for a cocktail as I write!). 

Thank you to Sinead and Saibh of ITWBN and The Skeff for a wonderful night...it was a great start to my weekend!


ITWBN


Bye for now and keep an eye as always on my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for updates on all things fashion,beauty and Magstyle! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts