#ITWBN - Into The West Blogger Network in The Glenlo Abbey Hotel-09/11/2014

I attended my second ITWBN meet-up in the lovely Glenlo Abbey Hotel on the Sunday 09/11/2014. Thanks to Sinead and Saibh for organising another great event. I shared photos+updates on my facebook/Twitter/Instagram...now here's my blog!


From where I sat

Everyone was as lovely and welcoming as they were at the last ITWBN get together. I think this event is great in that everyone is so supportive of each others blog journeys.

The new ITWBN banner was on display created by Saibh and printed by sponsor Castle Print.



The ITWBN Banner

It was a great day and I was overwhelmed by all the information. I'm still on such a learning curve with my blog and this was a big help. I am eager to put it all into action and hopefully the blog will continue to grow from strength to strength!

The lovely Veronika and Agata from Style Gamblers and Nuala Gorham of Penny and Polaroids were at my table and I was picking up tips from them even before the talks commenced!!



With Veronika and Agata from Style Gamblers and Nuala from Penny and Polaroids

Helen from Lifes 2 Good spoke about Viviscal which is a popular hair supplement that is winning rave reviews. Celebrities are shouting out about their love of it too... check out what Gwyneth Paltow had to say about it here!

Helen also demonstrated how good Micronail is in shining up dull nails. It is great if you are taking a break from shellac/polish. It is easy to use with great results. There were also Sonic Toothbrushes for everyone to try out. These are great for your handbag/travelling and are stylish too! Products available in pharamacies and check out their website for more information and reviews.


Products from Lifes 2 Good



Helen showcasing Micronail

Ann from In-tuition gave a great talk on SEO and making money from a blog and had some great tips. I learnt alot from her. It was great to hear her story of setting up her own business...maybe some day!
Check out their website for more information on the courses they have to offer and any upcoming talks.

Ann from In-Tuition

Philip from Quickest Fox Marketing gave a talk on using and maximising the use of Twitter. One of his projects is Galway Hour/Cork Hour /Donegal Hour. Dublin Hour is coming soon! These show how powerful Twitter is. I still feel a novice when it comes to Twitter so this talk was really a great help! His banner is also from Castle Print.


Philip from Quickest Fox Marketing




As I mentioned previously it was held in the  Gleno Abbey Hotel. This is a beautiful venue and the room was perfect for the event. The food and punch were very tasty and the staff were so lovely and welcoming. They also sponsored a fabulous prize for the event!
I look forward to a trip back there soon!!



Photo by Saibh Egan from the ITWBN Facebook page. I did not capture it as well!

The pop up shops were all local and there were so many great Christmas present ideas there!

Denise from Pia Galway showcased the Millie McIntosh collection which is exclusive to her boutique on Middle Street in Galway. I loved her style on Made In Chelsea and this collection doesn't disappoint!


Denise from Pia Galway

Founding Stylist of Stella & Dot Ireland Fiona Faherty, showcased their collection. There are some lovely pieces and it is favoured by many celebrities. Many of the pieces are €50 and under so there are pieces to suit all budgets. She also has a fab boutique in Moycullen Village called Fusion Fashion


Stella & Dot

Sheila from Sheneil Shoes in Oranmore has some lovely boots and brogues that I have my eye on...well everything in there is lovely! My sister Shelly is addicted to the place...she has a number of lovely pairs of shoes from there!


Sheneil Shoes

Paula was there from Little Pea Juices. They are good for you and so delicious, a great combination! I loved her display! 

The Little Pea Juices Display!

Sinead from Cotton Face Vintage in Spiddal had fabulous jewellery and acessories on display. She has some lovely clothes too. Check her stuff out! 


Cotton Face Vintage

Man of the moment The Galway Player was there signing copies of his new book. He has been on Turbridy and in the Sunday World Magazine...the book is out now, check it out!


The Galway Player


Michelle from Eire's Kids was there with the Oisin The Brave series. This is a great Christmas Present idea for kids!!


Photo from  Eire's Kids Facebook page


We received goodie bags courtesy of Flanagans Pharmacy and there were brilliant spot prizes and...I won the €100 Born Clothing voucher!! Thank you Born and ITWBN...I can't wait to spend it!!!
I will be spoilt for choice no doubt as there are fabulous clothes and acessories in there - I will share all on my blog when I purchase!


Goodie Bags



Lucky me!

Young Blood Cosmetics sponsored products for the event. I look forward to trying these out as I have heard great things!!


Young Blood Cosmetics

The Balm and The Aurora Band also sponsored prizes for the event. 
There were lots of lucky winners on the day!


The Balm Products

The Aurora Band


We had fun with the Instaframe again too! This was also created by Saibh and printed by CastlePrint

Here I am with the lovely Ruth from The Beauty Kemple and Lauren from Laurenaalice.


#Instaframe - photo by Saibh from the ITWBN Facebook page

That's it from another ITWBN event...looking forward to the next one already!!!






Bye for nowxxx

Comments

  1. Looking forward to hearing you comments on Youngblood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine:-)looking forward to using the products!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts