Young Blood Cosmetics Review!

I'm finally getting to do my Young Blood Cosmetics Review!
I have heard great things and when we received some of their products at the ITWBN event in November (read all about that here) I was looking forward to trying them out.

We received foundation in Sunkissed, see photos below and find it here (along with the other shades available in this range).

We received their creme blush in Champagne Life...(I love the name!), see photos below and find it here  (along with the other shades available in this range).

We also received a sample of their eye cream which I was pleasantly surprised with as I didn't realise that they did skincare. Find it here

The foundation is a little lighter then I would go for usually but it works good for me for daytime. One pump is enough for application.
Its paraben,talc and oil free which is a great plus of the product and means its good for your skin and doesn't block pores. Coverage is good and natural and lasts for the day without much need for top-up:



This coupled with the highlighter which lightens and brightens and is easy to apply(just dab on with your fingers) and you are set for your day!





As I mentioned above we also received the eye cream...it's hydrating and reduces sign of fatique, it also smells really nice! I wore this all over Christmas and I genuinely noticed a difference to those peskey under eye lines and circles. I think I will be purchasing the full size product! (It must be working as I got asked for ID last week when buying a bottle of wine for a dinner I was going to!!).

Bottom photo from Young Blood Direct Website

Overall it lived up to all the great things I have heard! If you have been looking to try this out...3 words...go for it!!

Bye for nowxxx

Comments

Popular Posts