My pick of #ootd #ootn #dotd and...some good news!!

Hey all,

Well today there was good news for my Blog...it was longlisted in the Fashion category in The Blog Awards 2015!




Chuffed to bits, it is great to be recognised and hopefully I will get shortlisted yet! 

Good timing that I had this in the works!

I have put together a favourite outfit/detail post from the past month. I share these on my social media pages but will do more blog posts too if people are interested.

So here it goes...one of my fave #ootd in the last month which is all Penneys, below. It was comfortable and could work from day to night too if needed!


#ootd

This was my fave #ootn - well it was day to night as it was the for The Galway Races! ;) We had a great time!


#ootn

#RaceStyle
Dress and coat are from Darling which I bought as once worn in the Galway based shop Portobello.

I have worn it as the combo and worn as separates. The jacket is especially versatile and this was a steal at €120 for both.

Here it is styled with another (Penneys) dress:

#Styling

The shoes for both outfits were also from Penneys.


It's all about the accessories!


Bag  - Coach


And sunnies are D&G and Tom Ford

My sisters outfit is bespoke from Lee Alterations


I love putting outfits together and as you will have seen I really love styling up outfits on Polyvore! I feel these may inspire people to try and create a look that they may not have otherwise thought of.


I sometimes throw in something I covet but may not be able to afford like Chanel (a girl can dream!) but I also add accessible items also from the likes of New Look and Zara.

See some of the posts here:

Monday Workwear Inspo
Weekend Inspo
Splash of colour for a rainy day!

I am on a mission to style up some outfits similar to what I have put together on Polyvore - when I eventually pull the looks together I will share them on my blog!!

I couldn't finish without some #dotd!


#dotd

My new Daniel Wellington watch and my Alex and Ani bracelets. I had a voucher which I put on as a deposit for the watch and paid it off when I could. It is a great way to get something you want but not break the bank. I was lucky enough to get the bracelets as presents! These are all from Fields.



That's all for now but I have more blog posts in the works and keep an eye on my Facebook / Twitter / Instagram for my ramblings and Micoblogging! xxx


Comments

Popular Posts