Make a Statement!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my accessories and I did a piece on statement chains a while back on the blog.

At the time I mentioned a facebook page I came across at that time,  Ladies Statement Jewellery and that I must check them out.

Have I...?... Well you could say that!


I was lucky enough to receive my first 2 items from the site as birthday presents: The  Kate and  Grey Crystal Leaves – my friends do listen to me, lol. Here are photos of them both styled up:


The Kate



Grey Crystal Leaves


I then purchased a few myself – the items are so reasonably priced and there are sometimes items on sale which makes them even more reasonable.  If you are strapped for cash but would love a new outfit then buy one of these chains and add to an outfit you already have – it adds something a bit different and it will feel like a new outfit yet you won’t be breaking the bank!



Here they are:


The Crystal – Styled for The Races and for Work:

The Crystal


Summer – As worn on Holidays:
Summer


Sunshine – Styled for a weekend outting (also comes in a multi-coloured version):

The Sunshine

The Gloria - Glamming up a black dress:



The Gloria

 
Pearl Twist - Adds Statement to any 
outfit!


I always get complimented on the pieces when I wear them too and who doesn’t like a compliment!!


It is Irish owned so it is great to support an Irish Business and the service is great too!

She is very hands on with her customers and only loves to receive photos of the chains styled up and she will share them on her Facebook Page– (I have even made it on there myself!).

It is great to see the items styled up for weddings/ nights out etc. It can give you ideas you may not have thought of.  I especially love to see a casual outfit blinged up with a piece - it keeps it’s laid back style but adds a splash of glamour! Check out the facebook page for more: Ladies Statement Jewellery.



The next on item on my wishlist is the Saphire Blue – it is fabulous and only €25!!


The Sapphire Blue - Photo courtesy of Ladies Statement Jewellery


More pieces have been added to the site and you can now find  bracelets, earrings and watches as well as the fabulous statement chains - it is most definitely worth a look: http://www.ladiesstatementjewellery.com


Bye for now and...Happy Shopping Ladies (and any Gents reading this – these are great present ideas!!)

 xxx

Comments

Popular Posts