Just a note to say...Thanks and Happy Christmas!!!

What a fast year!! This time last year Magstyle did not exist. I have gone from a Facebook Page to Twitter, Instagram and I set up what you're reading now...my Blogger account. See my "Journey So Far" blog here

I have attended a Galaxy Style Swap Event thanks to Siopaella, a Buy My Dress Charity Event thanks to Suzanne of  Suzanne's Image and Wardrobe Consultancy and have met up with a great Blogger Group that is growing from strength to strength: Into The West Blogger Network - read about the the two meet-ups here:
10/08/2014
09/11/2014

I also attended my first Blogger Conference in November...read more about that here.

So Magstyle is learning and growing. I hope those that are following continue to and more will follow into 2015 and the New Year will hold great things!

Thanks to everyone for your help, support, follows, likes and comments!! 

Now the nails are done:



The packing is (nearly) done:



What's left...to put the feet up! ;)



Happy Christmas and all the best for 2015!!! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts