Some Sunday reading...my Tanorganic review!

Hey all, hope you had a nice weekend!

I shared a photo lately of my plan to get my tan on...Tanorganic to be precise!!


Getting my tan on!

We received this oil at the Into The West Blogger Network event (we were so spoilt!!)

I would normally get a spray tan for any big days/nights as I am not the best at tan application. I had heard great things about this product though so I decided to test it out for a wedding I had this weekend.

It's an oil so it's hydrating and can be used on the face(avoid eyebrows!).

It's clear so you have to pay attention when applying but other then that this was a quick and painless application process that created a healthy glow.


One layer creates a healthy natural glow

The more layers you apply the darker the result so apply as many as you like to achieve desired result. To avoid going too dark I applied it and let it develop and then waited until the day after first application so as to avoid going too dark as I am quiet pale.

I liked the outcome and was wedding ready for Saturday and even got compliments on my glow!


Wedding ready!
I will definitely be using this again and will be checking out the rest of the range also!!

Have a good week and bye for nowxxx



Comments

Popular Posts