Liebster Award Nomination...Discover New Blogs!

Hi all – here is my blog post for my Liebster Award Nomination!

   
                     
Liebster Award
                       

I posted recently on my Facebook Page that I was nomintated by the lovely Gemma from Mammy Red Head and June from Sometimes Write – thank you again girls! (...and sorry for delay in getting this up!).Click the links above to have a snoop at their fabulous blogs!!

The Concept is to nominate 11 fellow bloggers that you admire and follow. It highlights them to more readers and it is a pay it forward kind of thing. Once you are nominated you nominate 11 others. It is especially good for bloggers starting out as it puts your blog out there and it is a good way to attract more followers.

You also need to do the following:

1) Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award


2) Answer the 11 questions the nominee asked


3) Give 11 random facts about yourself


4) Nominate 11 bloggers to keep it moving


5) Notify the bloggers you chose for the award


6) Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer



I had 2 sets of questions to answer – I loved the variety of questions! Here they are along with my answers:

Mammy Red Head Qs:

· Why did you decide to get into blogging?

I had an interest in fashion and beauty and a few of my friends said you should have a blog and one day I decided to just do it!

· Have you any tattoos or would you like to get any?

 No and no  - I am very indecisive – not good when it comes to tattoos lol

· Name three things we'd find if we looked in your handbag right now:

Perfume, handcream, hairbrush

· Which spice girl are you? Posh Spice!;)

· What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? 

Check my phone!

· What's the last thing you do before going to bed? 

Probably check my phone lol

· What book did you find of interest in the last six months?

Audrey Hepburn book my sister gave me

· What item of clothing can you not live without?  

A dress that you can dress up and down  - good for packing purposes 

· Can you leave Penney's empty handed ever? 

Rarely!!

· Do you know who marshall, rocky, chase and skye are? 

No!

· What's your top tip for blogging? 

Network and stay true to yourself



Sometimes Write Q’s

*Why did you start your blog?

I had an interest in fashion and beauty and a few of my friends said you should have a blog and one day I decided to just do it!

*What cause is closest to your heart? (This refers to charity or social issues).

Galway Autism Partnership as my nephew has Autism and Cancer Care West

*If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?

Oooh – Sensitive, kind, loyal

*Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Mmmm – would love to be living in my own house with the man of my dreams doing a job I love!

*What movie defines your life?

Wow this is a hard one – Breakfast at Tiffanys – not everything about it but some parts – and Audrey had to make it in there somewhere!!

*If you could be anybody for a day, who would it be?

Victoria Beckham!;)

*Who do you admire most in the world? 

My family  for a whole lot of reasons!

*If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d do? 

Take a long holiday!!

*What words do you try to live by?

Whats for you won’t pass you by

*Do you have a bucket list?

Not really – I try and make goals for myself alright – good way to stay focused

*What’s your favourite meal in the world? 

I love a good chilli!!

11 random facts about me (– mmmm – you may be sick of finding out the past 22 things about me lol )

1. For those of you that don’t know me – I have an identical twin sister

2. I am obsessed with getting my nails done!

3. I am a bit a perfectionist – but I have given up lol

4. I have lost count of the number of times I have watched How to Steal a million and it is my favourite movie of all time!

5. I have an obsession with Sex and the City which my friends will vouch for!

6. I love Statement Jewellery (especially chains and rings)

7. My favourite make-up is Dior and perfume is Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel

8. I can’t leave the house without earrings, a watch and wearing perfume – if I do I don’t feel quiet right! 

9. I am a softy...(but don’t test my patience too much lol)

10. I moved house recently

11. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up – my attempts on the sewing machine are not quiet there yet though!



Now to my nominations and questions












And...your questions:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?

2. What are the 3 must haves in your make-up bag?

3. What are the 3 must haves in your wardrobe?

4. And...taking it to a whole new level, if you were stranded on a desert island what would be your must have 3 items be?!

5. What were younger – what did you want to be when you grew up?

6. What is your all time favourite movie

7. Where is your dream holiday destination

8. Wine or cocktail?

9. Cake or cupcake?

10. Where would you like your blogging journey to take you?

11. What famous person would you most like to meet and why?

Now I must drop a line to all the nominees – look out for their blog posts!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Bye for now xxx





Comments

Popular Posts